Skip to form

City of Raleigh


Housing and Neighborhoods
Code Enforcement Request

Please fill out this Code Enforcement Request form describing any suspected violations.The information will be submitted to the City of Raleigh Housing and Neighborhoods Department for review. 

Abandoned Vehicles on city streets and Noise Ordinance Violations should be reported to the Raleigh Police Department at 919-831-6311.

Household Mold - The City is not equipped to test for or certify the existence of mold. Staff can only inspect and address the source of the suspected mold (ductwork issues, ill fitting windows, etc.) Please select "Housing - Interior" under the Type of Violation to report these conditions.  

Type of Violation

If you would like to be contacted regarding your enforcement request, please leave your contact information below.

Full Name